Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Message From The Universe



My wish for you is that you succeed beyond your wildest imagination. That you find love in places that astound you. And that you have friends who call you "just because”. I dream that you go barefoot more than you wear shoes. That you play as hard as you work. And that you laugh more than you cry. I want you to set the bar high, but not too high. To reach for the stars, but with your toes on the ground. And to never, ever stop dreaming. But most of all I wish for your happiness.
And these dreams of mine are what started it all.


Besos,
The Universe




7 comments:

KayC, The Quiet Storm said...

I soo needed this today. BTW, love the new look of the blog ;)

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Me too! I needed this! I love it! I LOVE IT!

Dominique P. Smith said...

The message is beautiful! I wish the same for you! I love your site^_^

Please feel free to check out my new site...luvbeauti.blogspot.com

ChpterReads said...

such a great message, the universe has a way of saying just what you need to hear.. its not always when you want it exactly but its right on time..

Great post

Gallington Press said...

I likes that! You so on point, always!

Nardeeisms said...

Aren't these messages grand!
~Nards~

Just Kel said...

Nards... I love these daily message! So grand so grand!