Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Random Words I Type



It's been a while since I posted and a really long while since I've created a random post. So much going on and I haven't taken the time to really blog at work because f.acebook is my current method for getting me through the day and when I get home sitting in front of my computer is not appealing.

*I have been watching a lot of TV lately. I used to not be a big TV watcher... so that means that I haven't been reading any books, I haven't been blogging, I haven't been reading a whole lot of other bloggers, I haven't been active and in a sense I've been out of touch... even with myself :-(

*Summer TV was GREAT! The Closer (even though I didn't care for the season finale), Weeds, Nurse Jackie (hilarious!), HawthoRNe, Leverage and Dark Blue... I cannot forget True Blood. Whew!

*With my birthday (YEAH ME!) approaching in the next 2 1/2weeks I feel this crunch within... I want to celebrate big but then again, I don't want anyone to make a big deal out of my birthday. Just my quirkiness I suppose. I prefer to make all plans and then if people want to drop by and help me celebrate, then great. I know I'll feel differently once October 4th arrives.

*My "friend" is visiting me for my birthday weekend... actually he's going to be spending about 4 days with me and I'm anxious about it. We have not spent 4 consecutive days together. When we visit each other, we always take a day or a few hours off from each other to have for ourselves. Since he's from NY he goes to visit family and I have family in his area so I visit mine. However, this visit will be different...

*I am excited about turning 34. I am excited about my friend visiting me. I am planning something special for us and, in a sense, it makes me happy to plan a surprise for him during my weekend celebration.

*Today... actually yesterday, was the 1st time in 2 years that my supervisor said "thank you". I could have collapsed. It came at such a stressful moment as well as right before I whipped out my flash drive to update my resume.

*Today is one of my best friend's birthday. He doesn't read my blog but I shout out to the universe Happy B'earthday TD!!! I already sent him a text so he got my message.

*I agree with you President Obama, Kanye West is a jackass. LOL I love how Mr. Obama is so opinionated & may this be one comment he doesn't take back, offer a bud light & an apology to smooth over.

Okay, I'm done with the randoms... for now... I'm going to try to stay up and watch Oprah's, part II interview of Whitney... more TV watching... however, this has sparked something in me... I think... more blog posts, more blog posts...



5 comments:

ChpterReads said...

Hey Girly, you know I usually comment and stuff but with the pandemonium of my life I haven't been able to fully enjoy the world of blogger in a very long while.

Your birthday comes once a year, take the time out and enjoy it. Revel in it, because it is exciting. God has blessed you abundantly and you should express it anyway possible.

I will be stopping by more often.

Oh as for the TV watching, I know exactly what you mean. I have become such a TUBEaholic that I don't read either.. We Libra's need to get it together!

Smooches!

Eb the Celeb said...

Cues birthday sex...lol

have fun girlie!

Just Kel said...

@ Liryc!!! Hey Mamas. I am surprised to see you comment. Thank you for the morning inspiration.

@ Eb... LOL - that's all I can say. :-)

Unknown said...

The Closer finale was a disappointment.

Ohhh how nice four days and your birthday with your friend . . . I am with Eb ;)

I think that what Kayne did was wrong, but there was something about Obama's comment I didn't like and that is the America public will not cry over that (when a black man walks up on a white girl) but when the white police arrest a black man in his house and he makes a comment he must make amends.

I think he should always stand by how he feels.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.