Friday, April 24, 2009

G.l.o.b.a.l. W.a.r.m.i.n.g...

I have nothing much to post... yet I'm posting for the heck of it... and posting pics at that.
I'm excited about the warm weather and being outdoors but not excited about what this warm weather means...

Global warming has to be the reason why yesterday it was 55 degrees...
And I was dressed like this...
Today it's 70 degrees...
And I am dressed like this...


And tomorrow it is supposed to reach 80 degrees...
And I'm gonna be dressed like this...



I love me some warm weather, no coats, jackets, scarves - light weight clothes...
But I also love for the seasons to have their season.
This weather scares me...
And sends some folk to the emergency room...
At least that's what my mama says...

I heard on the news that yesterday it was 80 degrees in Fargo and today it's 40...
Sunday in NYC is supposed to be 88 degrees. I do not want to go to church...
But then Wednesday is going to be 60 degrees... and raining...

Such is life...
To those of you who are reaping the benefits of global warming, bask in the glory of the sun and enjoy the weekend!!!

PEACE



4 comments:

Unknown said...

After getting to the end of the spam comment :)

I don't like the abnormal weather at all. It makes me wonder what will happen in the summer. . extreme heat.
And what about the polar bears?

It's Sunday and we too are having June weather. . . however,I was glad I was able to get out and get my pale skin some sun.

Just Kel said...

And that's what I get for posting on g.lobal w.arming...

Queen... Church was hot. I mean... sit in the park and sip some lemonade hot... I said I didn't want to go to church...

This abnormal weather makes me wonder... about climate changes and Al Gore's movie... the title eludes me right now...

KayC, The Quiet Storm said...

I was just wondering the same thing. A few weeks ago it was snowing and now deadly thunderstorms and summer type temperatures. Strange, strange weather. It's like we skipped over spring and went straight from winter to summer.

I am a spring and fall type of girl, can't stand really hot weather which is funny because I have always lived in the south, LOL!

Just Kel said...

Kay C... I have all of these light weight shirts I have been saving for the spring and now I'm passing them over. I'm upset! LOL

I prefer summer but the older I get, I think spring is becoming my newer choice.

It sure was snowing a few weeks back and this weekend folks starting bbqing... mmm mmm mmm