Friday, March 28, 2008

It's Friday!!!!

Happy Friday Glitter Graphics


PROFESSIONALLY I'm busting my chops and it seems like the more I do, the less results I see. PERSONALLY.... (In my head I'm singing) "When it all, All Falls Down".....
All feels crazy and overwhelming to me but I know there's a bigger picture and my troubles are minute in comparison.

It's Friday and even though the project I promised "them" that would be complete, perfect, and posted on the intranet today is a mess and undone and won't be done until at least Tuesday next week...

It's Friday and even though I won't be doing any resting because I've made commitments to do everything except relax and sleep...

It's Friday and I just got paid but I paid all my creditors and even lent out some dough so I'm almost back to broke...

It's Friday and one of my buddies who has been mad at me for about a month for my slick comment is no longer peeved and I'm so glad that I forgave him about 28 days ago...

It's Friday and there won't be any bedroom company for me (ho-hum) so I guess I'll chill at home with a bottle of Pinot Noir and watch In Treatment...

Happy Friday All!

1 comment:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Ahh the comfort of Friday! The seductive pull of the weekend overall. No matter what, I love Friday's TOO! They have a way of chilling you down to a whole other level of peacefulness!