Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday Ramblings

I got the idea for this post from another blogger and it made so much sense today. You know how you go through so much but can't take the time to write it all out but just want to say the gist of it and get on with it...? It would take me 20 posts probably to get out what I'm feeling, whatta weekend I had....

So here goes....

If you are known as the self-proclaimed church gossip, why are you asking me countless questions about my friends and family?

So let me get this, you made all of this mess and you want WHO to help you reorganize your life?

No you are not moving back into your girlfriend's house after she packed up your clothes the last time she wanted you out!

You are not officially broke until you have LESS than $20 in your checking account. Only ask me when you have $19.99 or less in the bank.

I understand now that I was obviously too much woman for you while we exclusively dated each other but are you seriously trying to get at me with that wedding band on?

Are you blaming your mother for the bad decisions you continue making even though you left home and have been independently living for the past 7 years?

There is no reason for you to carry on like that, see a therapist and get a prescription please.

You are requesting prayer and positive thoughts regarding the extra-marital affair you are having - you can not be serious!
You do realize that being his mistress means that you give less to your family, right? Oh no you don't get it.
Okay, you're a married woman, cheating with a single, good looking dude and you don't want HIM to date other women? Who is he supposed to be with while you're home playing mother & wife?

I know you did not turn your cell phone off after you left me a message telling me to call you!

If I went to bed after 2:00 a.m. for 2 days in a row, you betta believe I'm tired as hell today! Thank you very much for that, boo.

No comments: