The True Urban Queen has so graciously awarded me the "Your Blog is So Fabulous" award. Thank you very much. I am honored.
Here are the rules:
1. You need to list 5 Addictions that you have.
2. You have to pass this Tag to five (5) or more people with fabulous Blogs.
MY FIVE ADDICTIONS:
1. Peanut butter. Just last night I had an attack (hunger & boredom) and ate some peanut butter and graham crackers. I think it helps me to get in touch with the little girl in me as it sticks to the roof of my mouth. But then I also just enjoy the taste of it. I eat peanut butter every morning, take it like a multi-vitamin.
2. Hand bags. I have so many hand bags and all different colors too. I mostly like the big joints so I can put everything in one. I have no preference with a collection of name brand bags and no frills. LOL They just have to be fly and be able to hold all of my stuff.
3. Books. I never leave home without at least one. I never go long without reading a novel, a memoir or a self-help book. Right now I'm reading Love Your Life by Victoria Osteen.
4. Stationery. Pretty stationery. If you see my desk - oh my goodness! Paper is everywhere. At home, it's the same thing. I like flowers, colors, small scalloped paper, journals. I buy journals just to buy them and sometimes I give them away but mostly I hoard them.
5. Love. I love love. I'm addicted to it. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." Love is the most beautiful energies I've ever experienced, nuth-ing like it. I keep this scripture, 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, on my desk.
And now, like my girl KiayaPhD, who has also been awarded and if she wasn't, I would have honored her, I am not going to tag anyone. Too many fabulous people, too many fabulous blogs... plus my blog circle is small and my peeps have probably already been awarded...