2. Tastykakes... I recently discovered these evil little treats in the supermarket last weekend hidden behind the potato chip shelving. I know I should have skipped over this purchase , but I only bought one box even though they were 2 for $5. How I trick myself into eating them slowly is putting the whole darn box in the freezer and I remove only 1 package at a time.
3. A glass or two of red wine... my preferences are Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
4. Bacial... It's a back facial from one of my favorite spas here in NYC, Cynergy. It would be nice if the ladies who worked there weren't so... ummm.... ghetto, but the treatment is awesome.
5. Going to the movies alone... I am an admitted semi-recluse but there's something calming and enticing about going to the movies solo. I like company but most times I can do without it.
6. F*** me pumps... I borrow the name from an Amy Winehouse song but I have these black, lace up front, 4 1/2 inch heels that we not made for walking. I like to put them on and just stare at my feet in them. I'm telling you they are ridiculously sexy. That's one time when I don't mind having company.
They look something like these but a tad bit sexier...7. Journaling in NYC parks... I prefer Bryant Park, Central Park and my local neighborhood park. It's relaxing to just sit back, in the fresh open air, and write.
8. The Color Purple and any Spike Lee Movie... with a bowl of popcorn, a liter of Fresca and a pack of twizzlers... I am so good.
9. Dale & Thomas Chocolate Drizzlecorn...
10. Alone time with the boo... like early Saturday mornings, especially now that there's a little chill in the air and the heat isn't piping so it's nice to be under the covers, feeling body heat which leads to so much more...