Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

I am actually not a big fan of this particular holiday with all of the flowers, the chocolates, and how everything is more expensive today than it will be tomorrow...

But I love LOVE and any day where love is a focus is all right with me.

I love my Daddy, my first man, for calling me this morning and wishing me a lovely Valentine's day...

I love receiving chocolates but I feel so guilty after eating more than three...

I love the beautiful pink, yellow & white flowers that arrived this morning at the office and surprised me - Thank you so much Sweetie!...

I love my Sweets for remembering that red flowers are not my favorite...

I love the phone calls & text messages from my homegirls and homeguys...

"Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end." ~Author Unknown


A clip of Raphael Saadiq's video "Ask of You" ~ one of his great songs.

No comments: