Thursday, November 22, 2007

With An Attitude of Gratitude - Happy Thanksgiving

Not a day goes by that I don't say Thank You. With all that I've been blessed with, my loving family and special friends, I am centered and focused when I am grateful.
So today, while it is not a work day, but a family gathering, sitting around the TV, congregating in the kitchen, stuffing your belly kind of day, I pause to post a generous Thank You.

I am thankful for:
  • Seeing another holiday, especially Thanksgiving.
  • Having my parents & my family.
  • My dear friends & close associates.
  • My honey who I am spending the day with. This is our 3rd Thanksgiving Day together!
  • My mom for making me pancakes this morning, I doubt I'll be eating anything heavy for the rest of the day.
  • For honey's family & friends who always invite us for dinner.
  • For my landlord - he is sending up the heat today - feels hotter than August.
  • For those of you who read my blog, I'm appreciative of your readage!

No comments: