Thursday, September 25, 2008

... What Number Are You?

I am a loyalist... and I can't agree with more.





You Are 6: The Loyalist



You have strong relationships and are intensely loyal.
People find you easy to love and care for.
You like your world to be stable and secure, no surprises.
You're cautious. You prefer your inner circle to the outside world.
At Your Best: You are courageous, a positive thinker, and expressive. You can take on the world.
At Your Worst: You are secretly insecure - which makes you sarcastic, cold, and argumentative.
Your Fixation: Doubt
Your Primary Fear: Abandonment
Your Primary Desire: Security and support
Other Number 6's: Mel Gibson, Woody Allen, Jay Leno, Marilyn Monroe, and Julia Roberts.

5 comments:

Monique said...

Very interesting that is pretty accurate

You Are 3: The Achiever

You're confident and competent - with a lot of energy.
Eager to reach your goals, you are ambitious and competitive.

You are good at motivating yourself and motivating others.
You're also a charmer, with a great sense of humor.

At Your Best: You are kind, confident, and completely authentic. You are witty and full of life.

At Your Worst: You are insecure, narcissistic, and jealous.

Your Fixation: Vanity

Your Primary Fear: Being worthless.

Your Primary Desire: To be important and valuable.

Other Number 3's: Tom Cruise, Sylvester Stallone, Michael Jordan, Madonna, and Shania Twain.

Unknown said...

I clicked on the link but didn't take the test then I saw all the other ones.

I am going to take it but, I know I will be a minute cause I want to take about 8 of them.

This should be fun.

I will see you in Oct.

Here is a secret I am excited about this trip and even more excited about meeting you. (hand clapping)

Just Kel said...

Monique... I agree this little quiz is pretty accurate. I had no idea what they would come up with but it seems on point.

Queen... This was fun. It's interesting to see how those questions come to that one aspect. Crazy.

clnmike said...

9- Peacemaker (definitley wrong)

Just Kel said...

Clnmike... LOL... I would think that maybe you are perhaps a Realist or Individualist or maybe just maybe the quiz picked out points of you -- you didn't know you had.