Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Bid You Adieu 2008

I truly can't complain about you
We had some good times
We had ups and downs
Heartaches and heartbreaks
Shoot we began with an argument
Yet we're ending in peace
It's been great

We laughed a lot
We learned a lot
We are reminded that loving relationships are supposed to be easy
We learned not to be guilty for seeking happiness and contentment
We learned to love my full frame
We're still striving to be active and eat healthier

We cried a lot
We lost our grandmother
We reconnected with family & friends
We grew spiritually
We did a lot of cleaning up
We spent a lot of time alone
We pondered over many things

We're moving onto 2009
With money in my pocket
Money in the bank
Safety
Shelter
Luxuries
Delicacies
Necessities
Fulfillment
True friends
Loving relationships
Goals
Dreams
Anticipation

2008 has been good to me. I have no real milestones to post but just in my personal growth, 2008 has been so good. I've maintained and that's more than some can say.

To all my blog friends... Happy New Year!!! I want to shout some of y'all out but that just isn't fair. But to all, Peace, Love and Blessings. Prayerfully, we'll be loving, sharing and reading in '09.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you also.

I hope that you safe this evening.
And I know that you are happy . . .from the list of all the blessings that you have.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

TRUTHZ said...

2009 forward moving...full speed ahead.

be safe but make it do what it do~ have fun

clnmike said...

Happy New Year!!

Good way to end the year.

Monique said...

Peace and blessings to you as well in2009.

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Looking forward to reading you and sharing the path as we make our way to peace and love!

Ticia said...

happy new year!!

ChpterReads said...

Happy New Year, may it be better than the one that has passed. I know you're going to make the best of everything this coming year.. Peace and Blessings.

Just Kel said...

Thank you All!!!